Thursday, March 21, 2013

Christy's Bedtime Spanking:

Bedtime Belting for Christy Cutie - A Throbbing Reminder to Obey
"Stack those pillows up, princess," Christy does as Daddy tells her, placing the pillows in the center of her bed before bending over them...waiting in anticipation for her looming punishment. Daddy unfastens his leather belt, doubling it over before applying it forcefully to Christy's pajama bottoms. Christy's eyes bulge in shock and pain as the first lick of Daddy's belt lands on her fat little bottom. Each proceeding lick seems to bite her tender hindquarters even more painfully! Her bottom jiggles and bounces as the crisp leather lands with hearty THWACKS! Daddy continues to whip her with his belt for several more moments, before yanking down Christy's pajama pants to reveal her sweet little panties. Christy whimpers anew...knowing the worst was yet to come! 
Daddy had already given me a very long hand spanking and a does of his heavy belt, but my spanking was nowhere near being over. Daddy pulled down my pj bottoms and yanked down my matching polka dot panties...a chill ran through my body...I knew my bottom was about to be beaten VERY hard...spankings always got more severe once your panties got taken down and you naughty little bottom was bared. Daddy grabbed his leather belt again, and began to wale on my peachy globes. The leather seared into my flesh, raising fiery welts on my vulnerable little hiney! I continued to whimper and squeal as Daddy beat me from the top of my bottom all the way down to my very sensitive thighs!  
Christy lays recovering from her discipline with the belt and cane. She deserves a harsh beating and hopes that daddy won’t stop until she’s had enough. When he asks what does her the most good, she grudgingly admits, “The Paddle” Over daddy’s lap she goes, crying in pain as her bottom is beaten and blistered. Shifting to diaper position, embarrassed and exposed with her legs over her head, bruising swats on her thighs force her to scream. By the end of this severe spanking, her poor bottom is blistered and swollen. Through her tears, she promises to be a good girl and thanks daddy for taking the time to discipline her. 
Christy refuses to get up and fetch the paddle when her Daddy tells her to, as penalty for her disobedience Daddy makes her bend over a stack of pillows and present her bare bottom for severe cane strokes! Daddy raps the stingy latex cane on Christy's rosy cheeks very hard and very fast, each stroke makes an angry red stripe form across the taught flesh. Christy struggles to stay still and hold position during the ordeal. She jumps and wiggles, crying out and weeping as the pain crescendos intensely! Daddy pauses to let his babygirl catch her breath, "take a break," he says "but we're not done here.
Daddy is now rubbing cooling oil on to my very sore and very hot bottom. As he massages the soothing oil into my tender skin I let out a sigh of relief...it feels so good to have my excruciatingly tender flesh tended to in this manner; I feel as though I were melting away into a blissful state...but then Daddy reached for the rattan cane! My heart began to race, I've had enough spankings to know that anytime your bottom is wet, be it from water, lotion, or in this case massage oil, you were in for a particularly painful beating!! I nearly lept off the bed as the first stroke of Daddy's cane met my tender bottom with a resounding WHOOSH and a CRACK!!! The cane stuck to my oily posterior, causing the striking sensation to intensify tenfold! I whimpered, cried, and plead with Daddy, but the painful caning did not stop! 
Check out the clips: Assume the Position Studios

4 comments:

  1. You are so cute and spankable it doesn't surprise me you get spanked. I just can't believe anyone would stop.

    Zee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd you're so lucky!!! I Wish my D/ would tear me up like that!!! We got in a pretty bad fight last week,...I wish he would have just bent me over and wore me out! Instead I said so many mean, hurtful, selfish things that the hurt will probably never be undone! I'd much rather have a hurt butt than man with a hurt heart.

    ReplyDelete